1. WHO? We are 5 Stones Open Door a Faith-based organization that offers group sessions and classes for those who have experienced trauma, neglect, and abuse.
2. WHEN? We offer classes in the morning, on the weekend, and during the week, we offer group sessions in the evening, between the hours of 6 to 8 PM. We ask that you call for days and times as groups start and end at varying times.
3. Where? We are located at 1444 Fulton Street Suite 118 Fresno, Ca 93721. Phone 559-528-8524
4. How? We address trauma, neglect, and abuse through group sessions and classes with a wide lens of understanding that you are more than what happened to you. We also understand that when Trauma happens to us, we need support in multiple areas of our lives.
5. WHY? We embrace ACEs ( Adverse Childhood Experiences) and how early life experiences affect our body, mind, and soul with adverse reactions in relationships, as a result of trauma, neglect, and abuse. We support resilience as the ability to strive in life despite our circumstances, which is why we offer our classes and support groups so you may be heard through your voice, seen for who you were created to be, and affirmed, that yes, it happened to you, but it is not who you are.
WHAT? What we know is that 5 Stones Open Door is created with a heart for those who are hurting, troubled, and traumatized. We see you, we hear you, and we want to get to know you.