1. WHO? We are 5 Stones Open Door, a Faith-based 501c3 organization that offers group sessions and classes for those who have experienced trauma, neglect, and abuse.
2. WHEN? We offer classes in the evening usually around 7 to 9 PM.
3. Where? We are located at 1444 Fulton Street Suite 118 Fresno, Ca 93721. Phone 559-528-8524. We are also in Selma, Ca at 2606 Shaft St. @ First Friendship Baptist church's Fellowship hall. We are currently offering classes via ZOOM due to Covid 19.
4. How? We address trauma, neglect, and abuse through group sessions and classes with a wide lens of understanding that you are more than what happened to you. We also understand that when Trauma happens to us, we need support in multiple areas of our lives.
5. WHY? We know and embrace ACEs ( Adverse Childhood Experiences) and how early life experiences of trauma, neglect, and abuse, affect our body, mind, and soul with adverse reactions in relationships and in our physical health. We offer a resilience approach that supports the ability to strive in life despite our circumstances.
WHAT? What we know is that 5 Stones Open Door is created with a heart for those who are hurting, troubled, and traumatized. We want to hear you through your voice, see you for who you were created to be, and affirmed, that yes, it happened to you, but it is not who you are.